ASH® 20 Annual Meeting Review
VIRTAUL & IN-PERSON
Saturday, December 12th, 2020
Saturday, December 19th, 2020
No Registration Fee for Healthcare Providers
In person meeting date: Feb 13, 2021
In-person Meeting Venue
The Coeur d’Alene Resort, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Residents and Fellows
- Researchers and others involved in the management of patients with blood disorders and hematologic malignancies
At the conclusion of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss new and updated treatment options for patients with blood disorders and hematologic malignancies
- Identify side effects, indications, and contra-indications of various therapies used to diagnose and treat blood disorders and hematologic malignancies, and explain how to effectively manage those side-effects
- Summarize diagnostic and treatment-related data relevant to multidisciplinary care
- Review data presented at the 62nd ASH Annual Meeting (2020) and discuss their application in clinical settings
Dr. Shaji Kumar
Mayo School of Medicine
Dr. Doris Quon
Orthopedic Hemophilia Treatment Center
Dr. Andrew Cowan
University of Washington
Nursing Continuing Education Credits – coming soon
Disclosure of Off-level product
This educational activity may or may not contain discussions of investigational, unapproved, or off-label products. Participants should consult prescribing information for products discussed during these meetings. Faculties will disclose at the time of presentation if any off-level product being discussed.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
The Binaytara Foundation collects disclosure information from all faculty and organizing committee members involved in planning, implementation, and evaluation of our continuing medical education activities. All conflict will be identified and resolved for everyone in control of the contents of this activity before their participation in this educational activity.
No member of the activity planning committee has any relevant financial relationship with an ACCME defined commercial interest.
Faculty disclosure of relevant financial relationship will be provided to participants during the meeting. Participants can also request a copy of the faculty disclosure ahead of time once the information about Continuing Medical Education Credits is made available. Please contact [email protected] to request the disclosures.
Registration is now open. Please click here to navigate to our registration page.