ASCO Direct™ Highlight: 2020 Official Annual Meeting Review
September 26, October 3, October 10, October 17
ICAHO20 is an educational meeting intended to improve the care of cancer patients by educating hematologists, oncologists, oncology pharmacists, oncology nurses and nurse practitioners and others involved in the management of cancer patients about the latest developments in the field. ICAHO20 is an officially licensed ASCO Direct™ Highlight: 2020 Official Annual Meeting Review.
ICAHO20 is the 8th annual hematology oncology conference organized by the Binaytara Foundation in the pacific northwest.
ASCO Direct™ is an officially licensed program of the American Society of Clinical Oncology® (ASCO®) that provides most relevant scientific meeting highlights and perspectives for oncologists and other practitioners.
- Oncology Nurse Practitioners
- Oncology Pharmacists
- Oncology Physician Assistants
- Oncology Fellows/Residents
- Oncology Nurses
- Researchers and others involved in the care of cancer patients
At the conclusion of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss new and updated treatment options for patients with hematologic malignancies and solid tumors
- Identify side effects, indications, and contra-indications of therapies used to diagnose and treat cancers
- Explain how to effectively manage side-effects associated with cancer treatment
- Review abstracts presented at ASCO® 2020 and discuss their application in clinical settings
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Utah Medical Association (UMA) through the joint providership of the Ada Canyon Medical Education Consortium and the Binaytara Foundation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP17035, for 10.5 Contact Hours
Grant Support Acknowledgement
This educational activity has been supported by Independent Medical Education Grant from the following companies:
- Taiho Pharmaceuticals
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Ipsen Pharmaceuticals
- Dova Pharmaceuticals, and
Roland Walter, MD, PhD, MS
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
John Pagel, MD, PhD
Swedish Cancer Institute
Shailender Bhatia, MD
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance